Saturday, October 12, 2013

PROMPT #12 “My Bucket List”






I have a WHOLE lot of things I want to do before I die. A BUCKET LIST is a list of things a person wants to do before they die. I WANT TO MEET FAMOUS KOREAN STARS! There are so many Korean stars that I like! I love watching drama which is a bad hobby because it does not help you in any educational benefits, but I am still a fan of Korean dramas. One thing I want to do before I die is get to meet at least TEN Korean stars. I want to meet Baek Hyun who is in Exo which is a Korean group. Hyun Woo Lee who is an actor that I really like. There are too many people that I cannot name all of them! I REALLY REALLY wish I could meet any famous people. If you walk around in Korea, sometimes some people see famous people. I only saw a famous person and actually got his autograph only once. Last time this Korean TV show where they play baseball came to Saipan. I went to see the famous people playing baseball, but it was not fun because I do not really like baseball and I could not see the faces of the famous people because they were so far away. About a week ago, another group of famous people came to Saipan to take a TV show. I got to see them but I had to leave because I had to go to SAT class. SO SAD!



I also want to swim with dolphins before I die. I’ve seen A LOT of movies and pictures of people swimming with dolphins. I would not only like to swim with normal dolphins, but also with PINK dolphins. I heard of an incident where a worker died because a killer whale accidentally brought the worker with her down into the pool. The article said that the dolphin was only doing that because she was playing with the worker, but the worker had died because she could not breathe. Even though this could be dangerous, I want to take the risk to swim with dolphins before I die because I feel like it would be REALLY interesting and an AWESOME experience.


            Another thing that is on my bucket list is to go scuba dive in Palau and see the jellyfish and sharks. The Jellyfish Lake in Palau is famous for having a huge amount of jellyfish that do not sting. Some of my friends have been there and they said that it was so cool and a very interesting experience. They all encouraged me that I should also go to Palau if I have the chance to. One of my friends told me that scuba diving with the sharks was really scary because they would just pass you and sometimes touch you. This also might be dangerous in some way because scuba diving is always somewhat dangerous, but I still want to go scuba dive where I can touch sharks and jellyfish and get to see them right in front of me.
            I WANT TO TRAVEL AROUND ALL OF THE COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. Before my dream job was to become a pilot because I LOVE traveling and I wanted the opportunity to be able to fly anywhere I want to go and visit countries I’ve never been to. If I do not become a pilot, my dream is to be able to travel around the world before I die. The place I want to visit the most is America. I have been to Europe, China, Peru, and many places except for America. This was because America is very far from where I live which in in Asia, so my family never had the time to travel that far, when I grow up, my goal is to travel to America and to many other countries.
           

                

No comments:

Post a Comment