Thursday, September 26, 2013

PROMPT #11 "If I were to have one super power, what would it be and why?"

         

         “If I were to have a super power, what would it be and why?” If I could have a superpower I would want to have the power to TELEPORT. I always take a long time to get ready to do something or go somewhere. When my alarm rings SUPER LOUD in the morning to wake me up, I open my eyes and simply turn off my alarm and go back to sleep.  Then at about 7 o’clock my mom runs up and tells me to wake up and get ready for school! When I wake up in the morning I don’t remember that I woke up and turned my alarm off and fell asleep again. I thought that my alarm on my phone didn’t ring, but when I went down my mom told me she heard music and that she heard me turn it off. I really don’t understand how I do not remember a single thing when I’m tired. One time I was going to study for my AP test the next day, but I was so tired so I just wanted to sleep for about an hour, so I told my brother to wake me up at 2 o’clock. When I opened my eyes it was about 3:30 and I jumped up and went right to my desk to study for my test. In the morning I told my brother why he hadn’t woken me up. He got mad at me and said that he went to my room about 10 times to wake me up and that he shook me and kept telling me to wake up but that I didn’t budge. Then he said he tickled my feet and I almost kicked him in the face and that I just told him to go away. I don’t remember a single thing my brother told me that morning, because I did not remember. I wish I had the power to teleport, because then I could just sleep more in the morning and in the twenty minutes that it takes me to go to school, I could just study twenty minutes more or I could sleep twenty minutes more. Also if I get to school and I remember that I forgot something, I would not have to call my mom and have her bring the thing I forgot to me, I could just go and come back. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!


            My second reason I want to have the power to teleport is because if I could teleport, I could go anywhere in the world anytime I want to. I would not have to pay for the airline tickets and I would not have to worry about missing school because I could just go and come back in a day! I could also visit my family and friends around the world whenever I want to. I could accomplish my dream of traveling around the world and going to places that I would never have the chance to go to. It would be awesome to have the power to teleport because you could just go anywhere you want to, whenever you want to.


            My third reason why I think being able to teleport is a good idea because if a hurricane was going to hit, I could teleport to get help to my house. If a robber stole my purse and is running away, I could just teleport and get my purse back. If someone was getting hurt, I could go help them. If I had this power, I would not only use this power for myself, but also for the benefits of people around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment