Tuesday, October 15, 2013

PROMPT #16 “If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you would take?”



If I were to be stranded on an island, I would take my cellphone, a dog (companion) and kitchen tools like a knife that could help me survive. I think a companion would be the NUMBER ONE thing I would take. If they say I cannot take a person, then I would take a dog. I get scared a lot really fast, and I feel like if I am stranded on an island, I would not be able to spend the day and nights I am on the island alone. A dog is a really friendly companion to be with. With a dog by my side, I feel like I could wait for help to come and save me and my dog from the island. Also, a dog could be very helpful in finding things to help both of us survive. The dog could catch food for us to eat and also find edible food. I am scared of the dark sometimes, so at night if I am alone I would be scared. I would bring a BIG FRIENDLY dog that would be kind and friendly to me but if a scary animal or something tries to attack us, it will turn scary and attack them back to save me.
The second thing I would bring is my cellphone. If I have my cellphone on an island, I would be able to call for help. I would call everyone I know for help and so they would come and save me and my dog. Also, if my dog and I are stranded on an island with only two of us, it would get boring sometimes, so I would turn on music from my phone to keep us both less bored. We could also play games on my phone to help the time pass and also take pictures. Taking pictures is actually really fun. It is also a good way to keep memories. So by taking my dog and my photo, we could keep the memory of when we were both stranded on an island and see how hard life could be. This is a way to thank our parents for taking care of us by washing our clothes, cooking us food, and making money for all of this to be possible.

The third thing I would bring is kitchen tools and other things that could help me survive. To survive on the island, a knife would be the most important thing one needs. With a knife I could cut things open and make things to survive on the island while I am stranded on the island. If I find a coconut or a plant I could carve or peel it with my knife to eat the plant and also feed my dog. I could also use the knife to use as a weapon. If someone or something tries to attack me or my dog I could use the knife to kill the person or thing to keep my dog and myself safe. Also, if my dog catches a small animal that we could eat, I could cut the skin to make it edible. Even though that is really disgusting, I would probably do it because if I don’t I would not be able to stay alive and also keep my dog alive. I would use other things on the island to survive. I would use big leaves to use as a bed or blanket, or even as a cup to fill with rain so that my dog and I could have water to drink.




No comments:

Post a Comment