Friday, September 13, 2013

PROMPT #7 "Who is My FAVORITE SuperHero?" BATMAN!






 Batman is not only my favorite superhero, but also the only superhero that reminds me of my childhood with my brother. I have one older brother who is two years older than me. My brother liked playing superhero games, so I was always his assistant/opponent. I do not remember every single memory about my childhood but this event has stayed with me until now, in my head. Every time I see Batman I remember the time I played Batman with my brother. I was four years old and my brother was six years old when this happened. My brother asked me to play Batman with him. He told me that I could be Batman and that he will be the enemy. At first I did not want to play because I was a girl, and I did not want to act like a guy. I wanted to be Cat women but my brother told me that the Cat woman was really weak and that I should be Batman. He persuaded me to be Batman, so I agreed to him, well, because he was my brother. I did not know what I was supposed to do because it was my first time playing a super hero game. He told me that he would be the bad guy, so I would have to fight the bad guy because I was Batman, and Batman usually saved the world. I was four, so I just listened to my brother and went along with what he said. I stood up and started to fight him. Then I hit him in the face… like hard… like REAL hard. I hit him so hard that his tooth fell out……….. I was so surprised that after I hit him I closed my eyes. I hit him because he told me to, and from my point of view, I don’t think I hit him that hard for my brother’s tooth to fall out… My mom came and I thought I would be in BIG BIG BIG trouble but luckily it was a tooth that my brother HAD to take out, so I actually had done a good thing for my brother. My mom said Joon was lucky because when I hit his teeth, his teeth fell out and didn’t go into his throat. If it had gone into my brother’s throat, I would have been in HUMONGOUS, ENORMOUS, ULTRA SUPER DUPER TROUBLE………Thank god it did not go into my brother’s throat. Well anyways, that is one of the reasons why my favorite SUPER HERO is Batman. Batman brings back memories for me where I fought with my brother when I was little. It lets me remember the little moments I forgot about in my childhood. That is why BATMAN IS MY FAVORITE SUPERHERO. 





No comments:

Post a Comment